As a long-time HR Professional, I know that those who work in human resources must continually add to their knowledge about HR best practices, employment law, benefits and various other topics that impact companies and their employees. That’s why for the past two years I’ve been partnering with HR Training Centers to deliver their Certificate Program for HR Generalists. This 3-day program is designed to provide HR Generalists, and anyone responsible for the HR function, with practical solutions and strategies to manage the challenges HR professionals are faced with every day. This class is for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge about the various aspects of the HR function.
The next offering of the certificate program is July 17-19 at the Santa Clara Tech Mart, 5201 Great America Pkwy, Suite 360 Santa Clara, CA 95054. Register on or before June 17 to receive the early bird discount.
Participants in the program will:
- Learn best practices and indispensable strategies for every HR function
- Acquire the practical knowledge and tools needed to navigate employment law landmines
- Practice their learning through “real-life” case studies
- Network with other HR professionals
- Earn an “HR Generalist Certificate” that enhances professional growth
- Earn 18 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours
- Earn 18 SHRM PDCs
The interactive workshop format of this program allows for plenty of discussion around real-life issues, resulting in knowledge and solutions that participants can immediately apply. I hope to see you there!